跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 4676

1#
發表於 05-3-23 16:39 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問怎樣煲出綿綿靚粥地?及要用甚麼工具?

It's easy. First of all, you need to soak the rice for two hours and then boil for around one hour. Remember to stir for 10 to 15 minutes before switch off the stove. Of course, you can add some meat/fish/veg etc and boil for 15 minutes before serving.

If the congee is still not 綿. You can put it in the blender and then boil again.

I can guarantee you can get 煲出綿綿靚粥地. Trust me, it works !

點評

jamesbond007    發表於 19-11-1 21:48
jamesbond007    發表於 19-11-1 21:48
Chip_and_Dale    發表於 13-2-1 16:45

大宅

2#
發表於 05-3-23 18:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Miclint,

Here is my advise.

What cooker do you use to boil the congee?I didn't use cooker, I use the stove with "light" fire

About what stage shall I put the congee to the blender? About half done. When you boil the rice for half an hour. Or when you see the rice starts to become soft

By the way, do you use Red Rice to make the congee? If so, where do you buy it?Never use red rice because baby digestive system is not fully mature yet. The doctor said they cannot digest high fibre food

At the beginning if I add meat/fish? Shall I blend them with the congee or just blend them first and add back to the congee?
You can grind the fish/meat/veg first and then put in the congee

大宅

3#
發表於 05-3-24 19:25 |顯示全部帖子

JuneAo 寫道:
Miclint,

D瘦肉係1歲前我都唔會比佢食, 因為難消化, 食左好難有便便, 所以我只會比魚蓉佢食, 如果您想比瘦肉佢食, 可以將d
瘦肉(買豬展部位, 因為滑d) 切爛 (要盡量切爛哂),然後等d粥差唔多煲好再放落去

p.s. 而家有時我會切爛哂d雞肝/ 豬肝/ 瘦肉/乳鴿肉, 然後比小小生粉,(好小好小 鼓油)調味, 再放粥, 阿b就好鍾意食

Miclint,

I use a very small grinder (Philips three-in-one ie. one blender and two grinder, one for meat and one for nut/gralic..cost about $300+). I did give meat/fish to my little boy. He doesn't like plain congee. Sometimes I will use soup (e.g. fish soup, meat soup..I will boil the soup the night before but remember not to add any salt. Baby can't take any salt) to make the congee, it tastes better.

首頁

尾頁

跳至