安聯收益及增長基金, 我而家本金賺咗3.X%, 收息都唔錯, 每月都有1500左右

我都賺緊錢
現價0.97
每月收$4000利息

大宅

積分: 1760

45#
發表於 17-6-7 08:32 |只看該作者
Not sure which fund refer to. But it is better to buy ETF in general. The bid/ask of ETF is tighter than traditional fund, you can sell as long as the exchange is open (some traditional fund can reject for redemption due to liquidity, even there is market, you cannot sell the fund on spot but need to wait for the fund house to confirm the level you sell after few days). And the most important part is ETF has less management fee.

I randomly picked a book in library written by a retired fund manager and the conclusion of the book is avoid buying tradition fund.

Imagine, the fund house normally charge you few % of management fee, performance fee, commission etc. That implies they have to manage the portfolio that can achieve over 10% return in order to show you a attractive "after fee" return. Is it that easy ? I would say it maybe possible for 1 or 2 years but cant for 10yrs. That's why it is better to buy ETF which incur less management fee and more transparent (the performance is blinded with the index). In fact, there is trend that ETF has taken over the tradition fund house biz due to above reason.

Anyway, if you still have interest in the product from traditional fund house. You have to check the fund holding in the factsheet and know what exactly you buy, how much you pay on management fee, fund size, history etc.

If they can show you 9% yield from bond mkt, the stuff they invested must be very toxic. Like junk bond, coco, convertible bond. Please be reminded that coco/convertible bond in fact is just equity due to the conversion feature. If you still like the risk and think worth to buy, you may take it.

Anyway, do not put all the eggs in the same basket is the rule of thumb of investment (not talking about gambling)

Good luck and enjoy...

禁止訪問

積分: 437

46#
發表於 17-6-7 18:52 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

47#
發表於 17-6-8 09:21 |只看該作者
siu_chicks 發表於 17-6-7 18:52
The fund name is
"Allianz Income and Growth", please help to give some comments on this fund.
Interesting topic. There are a lot of tranches for this fund with different currency hedge.
What is the latest price you see? Wanna to see the exact one you have.

I pick one of the tranche and have a quick look
There are many different tranches in this fund. In general, the 1Y price change is up around 2.56%, yield is 9.35% (per annum), yield growth - 4.44% (so drop).
So the annual return is around 12.8% (interest + price gain).
The fund fee: front load : 4%, management 1.5% (annually) Not sure if it is reflected in the fund price.

Holding:
1. it holds series of FX contract to provide the FX hedged return (as the asset mainly in US and Canada but the fund may be denominated in other ccy like hkd/sgd etc)
2. Main equity holding is tech stock like Google, apple, facebook.
3. It also hold some CB/preference share to generate the high coupon.

I do not check if there is similar ETF in the market (mixed with stock and bond). But if i pick the liquid one ETF link SPX, SPY US. Its 1y price change is 14.73% and 1.86% dividend yield. So it is around 16-17% return in total.
The fund fee (expense ratio) is 0.095%. The expense is reflected in the fund price.
==> the different of SPY is that it does not generate monthly interest and all holding is stock. (But the behavior of CB is similar to stock)

Btw, it will be great if you can share how much money you bought, when and how much dividend you receive monthly? No need exact number, you can put it in ratio.

So we can do a straight line comparison.

Also, above is just a quick look to have rough idea. Please feel free to correct me if i am wrong. And happier to have more discussion.

:)

大宅

積分: 1330

48#
發表於 17-6-8 10:11 |只看該作者

回覆樓主

如果你真係要考慮買呢類每月派息嘅基金,就唔建議你揀除咗HKD同USD嘅classes,除非你已經check咗銀行唔會收你bank transfer fee (如個別銀行,特別係有global presence嗰間)。因為香港係得幾隻貨品可以做結算,美元港元人民幣,間Fund house所以要係當地local銀行TT錢過來,如果你揀加元或坡元,每個月收嘅dividend銀行都收你幾十蚊手續費,%-wise好金!

禁止訪問

49#
發表於 17-6-8 10:31 |只看該作者

大宅

50#
發表於 17-6-8 11:17 |只看該作者

Traditional fund that charge you upload / redemption / management / performance fee is not cost effective and not liquid (you can only sell few days after you place the order). Before having ETF, it did have function that allows small investor to access various market with small amount of money. With the growth of ETF, it always already replaced traditional fund. ETF - less cost, can buy sell in the exchange like equity.

Thats why traditional fund business has been shrinked a lot.

In investment, we cannot control anything except the cost. So i always prefer to pick low cost (overhead) one.

Finally, there is no free lunch in the world. Higher return implies higher risk (more premium).

Enjoy trading, enjoy investment

大宅

積分: 2616

51#
發表於 17-6-11 10:48 |只看該作者

回覆樓主

記住,高回報一定是高風險. 樓主可以問經紀那隻基金評級是多少(例如 Morning Star 評價)?天下沒有咁大隻蛤乸隨街跳。 不能評那基金好不好,只能問自己它合適自家需要嗎?有網友曾發表又賺息又賺價。

子爵府

積分: 10300

52#
發表於 17-6-11 19:27 |只看該作者
katrinamama 發表於 17-5-4 12:56
唔好意思, 我收咗息之餘, 個價重賺緊.
未爆煲甘係無事啦,人地馬多夫未出事時都頂得下架重好多人信他

洋房

積分: 96

53#
發表於 17-6-12 23:55 |只看該作者
Jessie688 發表於 17-3-7 08:45
宏利推出左一種派息基金:
每月派息, 年派10%

保本?

禁止訪問

54#
發表於 17-6-13 11:29 |只看該作者

大宅

55#
發表於 17-6-13 13:08 |只看該作者
M135 發表於 17-6-12 23:55
保本?
No. No matter bond fund or just bond itself, they are not capital protected.
Forgot the lehman brother minibond story ? Bond can be defaulted and loss all the thing at the end.

珍珠宮

積分: 43036

56#
發表於 17-6-13 23:14 |只看該作者

回覆樓主

留毛

珍珠宮

57#
發表於 17-6-14 10:10 |只看該作者
siu_chicks 發表於 17-5-3 22:40
回覆 katrinamama 的帖子

如果宏利AGENT 只用高息同埋買美國呢2個CONCEPTS 去SELL客,咁佢哋已經係誤導銷 ...

這不是已經可以直指這種基金為

Ponza scheme?

大宅

58#
發表於 17-6-14 11:06 |只看該作者
SS0303 發表於 17-6-14 10:10
這不是已經可以直指這種基金為

Ponza scheme?
Cant agree it is Ponzi Scheme. Ponzi scheme involves fake reporting, account/balance "manipulation" to mislead the investor.
Fund above is regulated and everything should be audited and well documented. I also believe the agent should present the factual data like yield, historical dividend etc. But did not emphasis the expense ratio etc.

If you read through the detail and digest, you should be able to figure out and judge if it is worth to invest. I guess there may be lot people buying it without understanding the risk and fact behind because it is boring and time consuming to dig the detail and people may think that decision making has to be fast to avoid missing the "chance".

People easily become blind because the sweet part it taste but forget to think how bitter it can be....

珍珠宮

59#
發表於 17-6-14 11:33 |只看該作者
cwng3 發表於 17-6-14 11:06
Cant agree it is Ponzi Scheme. Ponzi scheme involves fake reporting, account/balance "manipulation" ...

本帖最後由 SS0303 於 17-6-14 11:39 編輯

Yes, I did not read thru the details.
I belief there is no such thing as free lunch, but find it hard to persuade my brother (with finance background) not to get too heavily involved.

Now, he is thinking putting mum's retirement money (30%) into such Unit Trust.

Not sure what is the best way to advise my mum not to do it.

大宅

積分: 4007

60#
發表於 17-6-14 11:36 |只看該作者
回覆 cwng3 的帖子

曾經聽過朋友講呢啲每月派息基金,不過回報就無咁多, 可能2-3%, 咁呢類基金又點睇? 我都想了解下...
因為朋友都係聽AGENT介紹買, 想問多啲資料其實佢都只係答到:

1>每月有錢派
#有啲基金話係本金到攞錢當派息, 點先知道或係邊搵到答案呢?

2>有乜事可以隨時賣左佢?
#係咪真? 如果係真,係咪都要睇當時基金既價格,跌左就等於蝕?

扣乜乜收續費係咪多數放賣時先會知比人扣左乜?

首頁

尾頁

跳至