跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 428

141#
發表於 08-1-13 02:34 |只看該作者
Hi peggylai38

Congratulations!How is your little baby boy? I think he is very cute and lovely. You start to work so early, who can help you to take care the little boy? Anyway, it is happy to hear the new baby was born.:loveliness:

Sue

王國長老

積分: 171766

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

142#
發表於 08-1-13 14:25 |只看該作者
原文章由 suecheung 於 08-1-5 04:39 發表
Hi Rosemag,

How are you and your mom? Do you feel very painful? Take a rest and be relax. I think you are so nervous because the working day is coming. I had the same experience a few years ago. I un ...

Thanks suecheung,
My wrists are okay, just sore sometimes after carrying my girl for long time. My mom's left wrist is quite serious, very painful. I told her not to do too much houseworks and find a comfortable position when she needs to feed my baby.

The weather on last Friday was really bad, very windy and rainy. I did not take my son to daycare on that day. However, the tenant on the top floor faced a very bad situation. The roof has been peeled off for 10'x15' and rain dripped into her home. Another one at the basement also had the same problem. Water leaked into his room and wet his bed, his clothes and the whole carpet. My husband needed to help his dad to take care of this because his dad is the landlord. My home phone kept ringing because the tenants kept on calling. Finally, my hubby took a half day off and found someone to come over to fix the roof urgently. They took 5 hours to fix the whole thing. At night, my father in law complained my hubby on spending too much on fixing the roof. Honestly speaking, no matter how much it costs, he has to pay anyway. Indeed, the 2 contractors just charged $1000 which I thought it should be at least costing $2-3K.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

複式洋房

積分: 446

143#
發表於 08-1-13 15:24 |只看該作者
Just discovered this topic, I am 1969 momi
現在有兩個女,大的三歲,小的三個多月,剛放了四個月假,下星期二要返工啦.
家中有工人,我父母,兩個女加四隻狗,好多個口要食飯架.

複式洋房

144#
發表於 08-1-14 00:16 |只看該作者
Yes. it was. The weather was really bad on last Friday. My home was out of power for 19 hours. I bought them food after work. We had a boring night on that day. My kids were so excited to bring their flash light to walk around the house and they were playing camping.

When your younger kids were three, you would feel easier. You don't need to work for them so much. When my younger son were three, we went camping, house boat...We went to Disneyland when he was four. He could walk whole day at that time. But now I don't want them to grow so fast. I still miss the old days.

Take care.

Suecheung

原文章由 rose-mag 於 08-1-13 14:25 發表

Thanks suecheung,
My wrists are okay, just sore sometimes after carrying my girl for long time. My mom's left wrist is quite serious, very painful. I told her not to do too much houseworks and fin ...

複式洋房

145#
發表於 08-1-14 00:21 |只看該作者
Hi ac119,

You have a really big family. Is it easy to take care four dogs? I don't think so. I had one long time ago. Now, you are so great you can feed all of them. You need to work more and earn more.

Today is Sunday. I still need to work because I can't finish all the works that the boss left to me. She will be back very soon and I need to work harder this week. I think I will finish them today and I don't need to work OT for two months.

Sue

原文章由 ac119 於 08-1-13 15:24 發表
Just discovered this topic, I am 1969 momi
現在有兩個女,大的三歲,小的三個多月,剛放了四個月假,下星期二要返工啦.
家中有工人,我父母,兩個女加四隻狗,好多個口要食飯架. ...

洋房

積分: 79

146#
發表於 08-1-15 15:29 |只看該作者
Wow, a huge family. My boy is 7 months now, likes to eat and don't like sleeping. His upper teeth are coming out. He is 20 pounds la....

複式洋房

147#
發表於 08-1-16 03:25 |只看該作者
I forgot how much weight the kids had when they were seven months. But they were not chunky at all. Now my daughter is eight and she is 55 pounds, a little bit fat. My son is six and half, he only has 42 pounds. I only hope them to be more healthy.

Take care all moms. It is a tough job to take care the kids.

Sue

原文章由 starpiglet 於 08-1-15 15:29 發表
Wow, a huge family. My boy is 7 months now, likes to eat and don't like sleeping. His upper teeth are coming out. He is 20 pounds la....

複式洋房

148#
發表於 08-1-22 21:27 |只看該作者

回覆 #141 acbeans 的文章

近日真係忙了小小,因為掛住買袋,買咗啦, 最近兩個女都病
4個月大既腸胃炎
三歲大既突然發高燒
77歲大既感冒.
幾晚無要睇住個大女.
今日個細女打完五合一又有小小燒.
嘆! 我來緊星期日生日,希望一切順利.

複式洋房

149#
發表於 08-1-23 03:29 |只看該作者
Oh! Sorry to hear that. When my kids were small, I was busy to take care of them because they were easy to get sick. Take care and take rest.

Happy Birthday to You. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Sue.

原文章由 ac119 於 08-1-22 21:27 發表
近日真係忙了小小,因為掛住買袋,買咗啦, 最近兩個女都病
4個月大既腸胃炎
三歲大既突然發高燒
77歲大既感冒.
幾晚無要睇住個大女.
今日個細女打完五合一又有小小燒.
嘆! 我來緊星期日生日,希望一切順利. ...

王國長老

積分: 171766

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

150#
發表於 08-1-23 05:46 |只看該作者
ac119,
I experienced the same thing now - all the members in my family are sick. The first one is my 22-month-old son (stuffy nose, cough), followed by my hubby (stayed home the whole week last week for sick leave), then my 5-month-old daughter (running nose, cough) and finally me (headache, sore throat, stuffy nose). We hardly had sleep last week and I could fall sleep when I breastfed my daughter.

My birthday early in this month was not good too. My son fell sleep early because he's sick and my daughter sort of fussy that night. When I cut the cake, my son's sleeping, my daughter's sleeping and my hubby's with my son in the bedroom; only my parents and my brother were with me. I hoped that I could take a picture with the 2 little ones with me :cry: . My hubby planned to take me out the next day for dinner and there was a terrible storm on that day and our apartment's roof had been torn open and water leaked to my brother's room down in the basement. His bed, his sofa chair, clothes, blankets and the carpet were completely soaked. My hubby finally needed to take a 1/2 day off to fix all the things - found a roofer to fix the roof, helped my brother to move all his stuff out of the room, etc. Finally, we still went out for dinner in rain but needed to rush back to take care of the 2 little ones.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

複式洋房

151#
發表於 08-1-23 14:02 |只看該作者
Hi Rose Meg,

Your experience is too bad then. Luckily, my two daughter is getting well now. Since my parent are living with me. They could take care of my little sweet heart. My mom will bring my older daughter to see the doctor again this afternoon.

Take care as well
原文章由 rose-mag 於 08-1-23 05:46 發表
ac119,
I experienced the same thing now - all the members in my family are sick. The first one is my 22-month-old son (stuffy nose, cough), followed by my hubby (stayed home the whole week last week ...

複式洋房

152#
發表於 08-1-24 00:14 |只看該作者
Hi all mom,

It is flu season. Take care.

I didn't have any special celebration on my and my hubby's birthday when the kids were small. We only bought and cut the cake at home because the kids liked to blow candles. Now, the kids get older. They want to go out with us. Maybe after a few years, the kids don't want to stick with us. They want to go out with their friends. My hubby and I could enjoy the dinner ourselves at that time.

With best wishes,

Sue:)

複式洋房

153#
發表於 08-1-24 10:00 |只看該作者
昨晚我問老公, 星期日我生日去食飯帶唔帶個女, 哈, 佢話唔帶,我地兩個食好啲及浪漫吓. 都幾開心

原文章由 suecheung 於 08-1-24 00:14 發表
Hi all mom,

It is flu season. Take care.

I didn't have any special celebration on my and my hubby's birthday when the kids were small. We only bought and cut the cake at home because th ...

大宅

積分: 4278

154#
發表於 08-1-24 13:20 |只看該作者
我剛剛先發現呢個topic, 我係69年mami有個9個月大囡囡, 不過我係單親希望大家唔好介意, 好開心認識你哋

複式洋房

155#
發表於 08-1-24 14:01 |只看該作者
Hi,

Nice to meet you. 我都只是有空來八下傾下。

sue

原文章由 conly 於 08-1-24 13:20 發表
我剛剛先發現呢個topic, 我係69年mami有個9個月大囡囡, 不過我係單親希望大家唔好介意, 好開心認識你哋

複式洋房

156#
發表於 08-1-25 14:57 |只看該作者

回覆 #141 blytheBB 的文章

我近小小, 大既3歲,細既4個幾月.

複式洋房

157#
發表於 08-1-27 15:27 |只看該作者
原來我的小朋友都唔算細,我大女已八歲多,其實我想時間不要過得咁快,她們真的大得好快,我還記得小時候她們趣致天真的情形,現在已沒有了,現在大了最忙就是她們的功課。

別墅

積分: 742

158#
發表於 08-1-28 13:51 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 suecheung 的文章

因為我是第一胎, 現在有了BB大約4個幾月, 請問各位媽咪胎動的感覺是怎樣???

複式洋房

159#
發表於 08-1-28 22:13 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 糖糖寶寶 的文章

你好快Feel 到啦,細細力打下你,但慢慢會大力點

男爵府

積分: 9057

160#
發表於 08-1-28 22:50 |只看該作者
我都係69年mami 有一對孖仔下個月就7歲喇:mrgreen:

首頁