跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1882

1#
發表於 14-7-15 10:17 |只看該作者
前幾日第一次係SAKS買左嘢, 但昨晚收到E-MAIL話 :

We are contacting you regarding your purchase of order XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Unfortunately, we encountered a system error that requires a new order to be completed for this item. We are unable to replace this order as we do not have the full credit card number on file. In order to process this order, you may either place a new one or call us directly and we will be glad to assist you! We are truly sorry for the delay in this notification and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
To speak with a saks.com Sales Associate by phone, feel free to call 1-877-551-7257, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are calling from outside the USA or Canada, please dial toll-free 1-800-7257-7257. If you are unable to connect with our toll-free numbers above, please dial 1-601-592-2860. (International long distance charges will apply to this call). Please note, when dialing our international toll-free number or toll line from outside the USA or Canada, you must first enter an international access code.
Please do not hesitated to contact us should you need further assistance.
Diane Newell
Saks.com Associate
=================================

希無人試過? 係唔係要打IDD過去問呀? 謝謝!

大宅

積分: 2640

2#
發表於 14-7-15 22:08 |只看該作者

回覆:Saks cancel my order, help!

Last time they canceled my order because I accidentally input an incorrect billing address. I used the live chat function on their website. At the end, the CS rep said couldn\'t reinforce my order and I had to place another order. Hope this helps!

大宅

積分: 1882

3#
發表於 14-7-15 23:35 |只看該作者

引用:Last+time+they+canceled+my+order+because

原帖由 latter_lover 於 14-07-15 發表
Last time they canceled my order because I accidentally input an incorrect billing address. I used t ...
Tks for yr reply!
I hv live chat with the Saks CS and she said my shoe is out of order! Sign!

首頁

尾頁

跳至