跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 328

1#
發表於 09-2-9 01:14 |只看該作者
Teachers Profile:
- Solid experience of being international kindergarten teacher, instructor of famous pre-school and child centeres etc since they have worked in this filed for at least 5 yrs.
- Completed their Degree, and returned from abroad (i.e. San Franciso in US, Vancouver in Canada etc.)
- Detail information of each teacher could be provided upon request.

Aims of the playgroup:
With the main object of teaching English, the playgourp also helping the kids in acquiring:
-important learning and numeric skills,
-appreciation of sound,
-listening skills,
-rich vocabularies, and
-social awareness.

To achieve the above,
-the playgourp will be mainteined in the joyful and exciting learning atmosphere. Interactive teaching methods will be used, in order to effectively induce and create students' interest in learning English; and
- ranges of activities including storytelling, singing song, role play, games etc, would be planned and organized, in order to help the students to integrate English in their daily life, speaking and using English fluently.

Group size:
-min. 2 up to max. 8, depending on the age of the kids.
- the younger the kids, the smaller the group size
- private and individual tutorial lesson could also provided. Welcome for enquiries.
- self-organized playgroup by parents are also welcome.

Tutition fee:
- MAX. HK$180, to be adjusted in accrodance with the group size

- everywhere in TKO district is available. To be more convenient to you, we will make arrangement with consideration of the living places of the kids.
- welcome to suggest anywhere for the playgroup, even your living place.

If you are interested in the same, please feel free to PM me and leave me any enquiries or contact method, I will reply to you as soon as possible. Many thanks!

[ 本帖最後由 HSLE 於 09-2-9 01:36 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至