跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 673

1#
發表於 10-3-18 22:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Cutecutetown,
I have a similar case with sally2009wong..I am 33 years old, i have been trying to have baby for 2 years and have tried 2 times iui with different dr...both doctors concluded my case as unknown case..but i doubt if my problem would cause by pressure from work…with no clue, my friend suggested my husband to take an anti-sperm test where she found out the problem at her case. The result is good with NO anti-sperm. However, we figured the test for my husband was tested by blood but my fd’s case was tested by sperm. Please clarify if both are validate.

I know you don’t believe in Chinese medication, but any comment on acupuncture in your field? I lost, apart from seeking help from chinese acupuncture recently, I am not sure whether I should go for another iui/jump to ivf/just go with the flow.

1 more question about menstrual problem, I always have headache during my period probably due to inbalance hormone. Have you ever heard of green propolis would help to improve?

At last, I would like to thank for your kindly advice from sharing your time and suggestion among us. We are so lucky to have you here, your comments are very supportive.

別墅

積分: 673

2#
發表於 10-3-23 17:02 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you for your clairfication on anti-body sperm test. And certainly I should consult my dr for further advice about my treatment :)
原帖由 cutecutetown 於 10-3-19 17:45 發表
Being an embryologist but not a medical doctor, I can't really give you any medical advice. However, I can share whatever I know and I can tell you what I don't know.

We (in the reproductive field) ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊