論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1392

1#
發表於 10-4-28 16:39 |只看該作者
我工人對住我住3歲以下bb 會好開心撩小朋友講野, 但對住d 4, 5歲以上既小朋友就無咩表情...., 可能佢次前份工湊開呢d 年記小朋友有d 反感, 所以無咩反應

男爵府

積分: 6869

2#
發表於 10-4-28 17:14 |只看該作者
I also find that most maids are not too nice to my son, no matter yan or bun. I always think it's because my son is not their kid!!!

My first yan liked my son very much because she only had a daughter and wanted a son very much (but she said she has tried many years to conceive!!!). This yan actually only wanted to take care of my son but not doing any housework!!!

My 2nd yan also liked my son but she didn't know how to take care of him because she didn't have kids herself! But she smiled at my son all the time and tried to play with him! She told me that she wanted her own kids very much and she wanted to go home to have babies!!!

My 3rd yan had 3 kids but she didn't like my son at all. I think she was so fed up with her own kids!! hahaha!!!

My 4th yan was single and she didn't like my son at all!!! Always showed her black face to him!!!

My 1st bun had 3 kids and also showed black face to my son when she was feeding him!!!

My 2nd bun was nice to my son and she had 3 kids!

My 3rd bun didn't want to take care of my son!!! When I asked her to feed him, she just sat on the floor holding the bowl!!! (short short day!!!)

My current bun is ok to my son and she has 3 kids, 1 boy who is 1 yr younger than my son! She told me that my boy is very lucky as he has mom and dad around him. (my maid and her husband both work overseas, they hire 2 maids at home to take care of their kids!!!)

原帖由 snow228 於 10-4-28 16:39 發表
我工人對住我住3歲以下bb 會好開心撩小朋友講野, 但對住d 4, 5歲以上既小朋友就無咩表情...., 可能佢次前份工湊開呢d 年記小朋友有d 反感, 所以無咩反應 ...

大宅

積分: 1399

3#
發表於 10-4-28 21:51 |只看該作者
可能因為4,5歲既小朋友已經識講比父母知基本野, D 工人費事奶野. 所以情願小接觸D.

我工人對住個女好好笑, 但對住個仔都係"忟憎"D. 因為我仔係比較煩.

大宅

積分: 1768

4#
發表於 10-4-29 00:03 |只看該作者
細個可任佢地控制, 大個的唔聽佢支笛.

侯爵府

積分: 20956

好媽媽勳章

5#
發表於 10-4-29 00:32 |只看該作者
我工人對住家姐 6yrs 睇得出冇甘有愛/行心, 反而對住阿b 1yrs 就好笑口d
原帖由 vhunghk 於 10-4-29 00:03 發表
細個可任佢地控制, 大個的唔聽佢支笛.

男爵府

積分: 7070

6#
發表於 10-4-29 10:08 |只看該作者
Above 3 yrs old kids, already have their own mind or decision. For the maid speaking: They feel very hard to manage. So they just let they do what they want...
Is very bad, but more comfortable for them.

首頁

尾頁

跳至