Re: 有冇人請過不住自己家的工人?

工人一定要響番合約上地址留宿架喎.

複式洋房

積分: 426

2024勳章

3#
發表於 05-7-1 14:35 |只看該作者

Some years ago, I have a friend who give some money to her Philippine maid to rent a flat to live outside. The maid shared the flat with her relative. At that time my friend's daughter is just a few months old. The maid will come to her house about 7:00am, before my friend went to work and she will leave at about 8:00pm after washing the dish. I asked my friend why she let the maid live outside when she had a small baby. She said she and her husband did not like someone to live in. They thought that the maid will disturb their lives. Her husband is a foreigner.

You can check the contract to see whether it is a must for the maid to live with the employer. Or you may call Immigration to clarify.

而季節週而復始,尤如旋轉木馬不停的轉,我們迷失在時間的巨輪中,我們祇能回望,卻不能返回往昔的歲月,惟有在這旋轉遊戲裏不停的轉。
Circle Game - Joni Mitchell

複式洋房

積分: 382

4#
發表於 05-7-1 17:04 |只看該作者

改左例,而家無呢樣野,否則屬違法.

cutie_mum 寫道:
Some years ago, I have a friend who give some money to her Philippine maid to rent a flat to live outside. The maid shared the flat with her relative. At that time my friend's daughter is just a few months old. The maid will come to her house about 7:00am, before my friend went to work and she will leave at about 8:00pm after washing the dish. I asked my friend why she let the maid live outside when she had a small baby. She said she and her husband did not like someone to live in. They thought that the maid will disturb their lives. Her husband is a foreigner.

You can check the contract to see whether it is a must for the maid to live with the employer. Or you may call Immigration to clarify.

首頁

尾頁

跳至