發表於 11-12-29 10:15 |只看該作者
回覆 summer123 的帖子

有呀, 你住在邊個STATE 呀?

洋房

積分: 74

3#
發表於 11-12-29 13:55 |只看該作者
回覆 dgdg818 的帖子

I am also planning to do this, but still not yet make a good decision, as it takes a lot of effort and power to do it while hubby in Hong Kong.

男爵府

積分: 7703

4#
發表於 11-12-29 14:05 |只看該作者
and really depends on which area you are going to stay, like city area should be easier, at least easy to get something from hongkong or china..................or install a TVBJ, will make your life easier.........

洋房

積分: 51

5#
發表於 11-12-30 18:15 |只看該作者
Prischo, yes, it take a lot of effort and strength to do it. Well, no one like this but there are issues. I had been thinking of relocating back but my 2 kids, though only 3 months here, do not want to go back.

And you will come across different stages of stress and down moments. But keeping a positive attitude and treat it as a 2 year special experience, then it will made things easier. Made some new friends of similar background, like me can certainly help.

If you drive, you can settle down easier. Because even if you live nearby shopping centres, you still find it very difficult to do grocery marketing without a car.

Yes, james is right. We live in an asian subsurb and you will find lots of familiar faces. We can get all sorts of chinese stuff. No problem at all. And actually the locals are also very nice. Our neigbours are also very nice people. Just open up your heart and talk to people whom you've met. You will be amazed how nice Aussie are.

We don't watch much HK TV. I want the kids to stay with the english tv. When they are okay to understand the local TV programmes perfectly then we will think of installing HK TV.

男爵府

6#
發表於 11-12-30 18:22 |只看該作者
in the same time, think on this way..................australian education system & health care system are much better than hongkong.....................that is something that you cant find in hongkong...........

As dgdg818 said, if you can drive, life will be much easier, due to the public transport system is suck here..............beside you live in the city or closed to train station (btw i do live closed to train station). Driving is important.

別墅

積分: 521

7#
發表於 11-12-30 21:59 |只看該作者
Im pregnant now and im holding bridging visa...waiting for TR/^\

洋房

積分: 51

8#
發表於 11-12-31 06:33 |只看該作者
回覆 loklok2988 的帖子

Hi Loklok

Welcome. Where do you live ?

別墅

積分: 521

9#
發表於 11-12-31 08:33 |只看該作者
回覆 dgdg818 的帖子

hi, Im living in Brisbane..=]]
i just grad on July and im planned to stay...
i wasnt plan to be pregnant but it just happened....
and im not willing to go back..=_=

男爵府

10#
發表於 11-12-31 10:33 |只看該作者
loklok2988 發表於 11-12-31 10:33
回覆 dgdg818 的帖子

hi, Im living in Brisbane..=]]

poor girl..............still waiting for your TR.........

i used to wait for my PR for almost 2 years due to silly immigration depet misread my ielts result......

首頁

尾頁

跳至