跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 293

1#
發表於 06-4-1 10:53 |只看該作者

有咗幾耐照超聲波先照到個胎?

我有咗五星期,照超聲波係肚上面照唔到,會唔會有問題? 醫生話唔好用陰道照超聲波.....

有咗幾耐照超聲波先照到個胎? 好擔心會有問題.

大宅

積分: 2731

2#
發表於 06-4-1 13:46 |只看該作者

Re: 有咗幾耐照超聲波先照到個胎?

MRS.MAK,

我果時有左7weeks前就用陰超, 8weeks後就係肚上照到囉﹗

複式洋房

積分: 231

3#
發表於 06-4-1 13:51 |只看該作者

Hello Mrs. Mak,

I just done the u/s at around 4 weeks 4 day...all I can see is a dark spot with only 0.5 cm...but this is good enough to confirm my pregnancy. I think it's all depends on your purposes for doing the u/s, if you want to make sure the bb got the heart beating...then I think you have to wait for a longer period...
http://haydencheung.shutterfly.com

洋房

積分: 114

4#
發表於 06-4-1 18:45 |只看該作者

When the baby is very small, drink more water and don't go to toilet before you do u/s. (讓膀胱脹啲)
It will be clearer for the baby image.

For what I know, it's possible that you can't see the baby less than 7 weeks (of course some people can see the baby earlier). So don't need to worry now.

I did u/s in a government hospital and a private hospital. I find the u/s machine of government hospital is much blurer. So if next time you can't see the baby, go to another doctor and try. (use another u/s machine then)

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-4-1 23:18 |只看該作者

my doctor called me this afternoon, telling me that the blood test result this week shown increase in hCG level. (i have done blood test on day 31 and day 38). He said this is good result and everything should be oK.

He also mentioned that it is quite common that can't see the sac before 7 weeks. Anyway, I will go to see doctor on 13 april.... hope can see the bb by then.

goodweather 寫道:
When the baby is very small, drink more water and don't go to toilet before you do u/s. (讓膀胱脹啲)
It will be clearer for the baby image.

For what I know, it's possible that you can't see the baby less than 7 weeks (of course some people can see the baby earlier). So don't need to worry now.

I did u/s in a government hospital and a private hospital. I find the u/s machine of government hospital is much blurer. So if next time you can't see the baby, go to another doctor and try. (use another u/s machine then)

複式洋房

積分: 223

6#
發表於 06-4-2 00:06 |只看該作者

點解唔好用陰道照超聲波AR?????
而家咁細照肚可能會睇唔到GA~~
去C家睇LA~~
放心LA~~
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/bb_shusie 睇下la!!!

別墅

積分: 894

7#
發表於 06-4-2 00:08 |只看該作者

Re: 有

我五週果時照到有胎囊~~~

伯爵府

積分: 16867

好媽媽勳章

8#
發表於 06-4-2 08:50 |只看該作者

醫生叫我7-8周照 u/s
他說太早照無乜意思
否則不用太早照

複式洋房

9#
發表於 06-4-2 09:28 |只看該作者

我係睇私家,李福謙醫生. 佢話用陰道照超聲波可能會 disturb the bb inside. Many BK sisters said that 李福謙醫生 very professional and caring. I think I should trust him.

我會 try to relax la..... hope everything is ok this time .

Bossini 寫道:
點解唔好用陰道照超聲波AR?????
而家咁細照肚可能會睇唔到GA~~
去C家睇LA~~
放心LA~~

男爵府

積分: 5235

10#
發表於 06-4-3 11:41 |只看該作者

想問什麼是sac?

Mrs Mak,

咁你5weeks照唔照到胎囊呢?

複式洋房

11#
發表於 06-4-3 22:54 |只看該作者

osim

sac = 胎囊
may be because i have 子宮後屈, more difficult to see the bb by 照肚ultrasound la.

osim 寫道:
想問什麼是sac?

Mrs Mak,

咁你5weeks照唔照到胎囊呢?

別墅

積分: 859

12#
發表於 06-4-4 09:40 |只看該作者

MRS.MAK,

good morning ar !!

If you don't feel any abnormalities, it'll be fine ... don't worry much !! Take more rest as you can and let yourself happier .... but don't 用陰道照超聲波 !!! btw, you need to go out for 'Ching Ming' ? ... stay home if possible !!!

Be happy !! you will see your bb's 胎囊 and heartbeat on Apr13 ka ar !!

複式洋房

13#
發表於 06-4-4 12:14 |只看該作者

bluemouse

You also think用陰道照超聲波 no good?

I will stay home to rest as much as I can. Doctor reminds me don't do yoga and golf for the coming two months. So, may be I will go walking in the park la.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

首頁

尾頁

跳至