跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1174

1#
發表於 16-3-15 15:04 |顯示全部帖子
ChanB2C 發表於 16-3-15 12:07
大概幾耐可收到? 月頭提出resign 是否好些? 公司方面應可清埋我個MPF, 我想.... 有冇見意? Thx ...

我地就8月尾resign, 9月pack船,10月尾land! 9月尾pack好野仲去左成個月旅行先land

I left my company at the beginning of Sept(I resigned long time ago as 3 months notice). Then, travelling around Asia in Sept while packing my personal staff on my own as well. In mid-Oct the packing crew came to pack to the container. After that, the home possessed at end of Oct. Then, flew back Canada in mid-Nov. During that period, I waiting the MPF as well as it depends on the arrangement of my company. Some companies may send the termination list to the MPF provider at the end of payroll period. Really depends...

大宅

2#
發表於 16-4-6 05:40 |顯示全部帖子
some MPF providers can arrange direct deposit to your bank account instead of mailing the cheque. If you don't need to use that money, you can keep in HK first.

For those MPF providers that can't arrange the direct deposit, better to wait. My husband experienced the cheque lost causing a bit trouble. Finally, I asked my broker to get special approval to pick the cheque and deposit for me...

大宅

3#
發表於 16-5-11 00:13 |顯示全部帖子
mizmizmiz 發表於 16-5-9 08:56
我老公佢4月初resign即宣誓到依家都未收到$$ ,你要預1.5月好d...

我都用左大約40日收齊曬$。
It should be within a month from HR notifying the MPF provider. If your HR notified late, it will be late as well

首頁

尾頁

跳至