跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2387

81#
發表於 10-2-8 13:05 |顯示全部帖子
i will take 1 day leave on 初五, seems that night suits we all wow!

原帖由 benben 於 10-2-8 12:41 發表
初五初六....我要番工 wo. Dinner gathering? 我都 ok 架.

初三. . . 我dinner約左人, lunch 都可以既!!

heima
boys 真係比 gals 煩. 2 boys, 真係辛苦, but luckily 你細果個好似乖 d, 有 d 似女仔丫, 係唔係呢 ...

大宅

82#
發表於 10-2-8 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
i'm fine with choice 1 but can't make it for choice 2 as will see 2:30 p.m. movie........

原帖由 Hei001 於 10-2-8 21:44 發表
cyma,benben,
現時有兩個方案:
1.初五dinner
2.初三lunch
不如就暫定choice 1, 問埋Ivy和魚媽再決定好嗎?有沒有人可以聯絡到魚媽?

大宅

83#
發表於 10-2-12 22:24 |顯示全部帖子
if both of u are ok, then I try la! In fact, I have to go to work on that day, I may probably ask maid to take her to MTR station to meet me.

Heima,

which MTR station is closest to you? In this case, my maid may need to join our dinner as well as she doesn't know the way back home alone.

What do u guys think?

原帖由 benben 於 10-2-11 23:44 發表
我想改 初四 丫. 因為另有約會呢!!

CYMA, 你可以嗎?

大宅

84#
發表於 10-2-24 22:15 |顯示全部帖子
Poor me with no helper now as maid went back home. Still searching for a new one! 有掛捱!!!

大宅

85#
發表於 10-2-26 23:25 |顯示全部帖子
Now, I take her to school bus evey morning then go to work. My mum helps to delivery lunch this week but will order from school from March. Mum also helps to pick her up from tutorial centre and prepare dinner for us. I pick her back to home after dinner. Up till today, still haven't chosen a suitable one.

benben

re your friend's bun bun, how old is she? can your friend claim all?

原帖由 benben 於 10-2-26 11:10 發表
cyma

下!! 個工人一去無回頭? 甘慘?
甘點丫. yiuyiu 那個take care??

要請 hongkong 現成的工人?

真係好怕employ new maid. . . .聽得太多唔好case!!

希望你有個好的coming啦!!

朋友請了個bunbun兩個月, 年初 ...

大宅

86#
發表於 10-2-26 23:28 |顯示全部帖子
not decided yet whether have experience in HK or not as not many sources now!

原帖由 Hei001 於 10-2-25 17:12 發表
cyma,
點解咁慘?工人唔再返來嗎?妳會請現成/未來過香港的?希望妳盡快請到一個好工人啦!宜家找好工人仲難過找好老公

大宅

87#
發表於 10-2-27 15:51 |顯示全部帖子
Do you guys have good part time clearner introduced ar?

大宅

88#
發表於 10-2-28 21:18 |顯示全部帖子
thanks Heima. My sister just introduced 1 for me, 3 hours a week. Let me see and share with u all later!

Have been to 2 agents today, no 收穫!

大宅

89#
發表於 10-3-2 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
very trouble these days, not because of the maid, but of Yiu Yiu. She changed quite a lot after 1st school term. She's quite obedient in 1st term that she could finish homework and she took good care of dictation, with an average of 90+ marks. But, these days, situation totally change, not care of school things and most importantly is her attitude. Very 反叛, 駡人, very impolite, intends to be opposite!

Remind her to do dictation revision ,she replied "唔合格咪唔合格, 有人得十分tim", 最哀就係媽咪, 我而家唔鍾意你嗱!" still many many 一言難盡, really sad!!!

How's your kids?

大宅

90#
發表於 10-3-4 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
heima and benben,

Many thanks for you both, the advices. Recalled we know each other since their 9-months old, which is nearly 6 years. We witnessed their growth.

I shared the same point as you guys that our relationship is the most important one rather than academic although 2nd term test is coming in mid Mar. I did think about the reason why - I though heavy study work is one of the reasons. In week day, school, tutorial centre, home online homework, home revision and then sleep (but already 10 o'clock).

Do you think the schedule is tight?

Mon 3-4 - Cello (she's fine with this one because no pressure at all, I never ask her to practice at home, it's up to her)

Wed 730-830 - Putunghua (private tutor at home, again, no pressure at all, just a revision of the class, no particualr syllabus/target)

Fri 5-630 田徑 (just for fun, one of her favourites)

Sat - Piano (這是我要求的)
Swimming (again for fun, one of her favourites)

Sun - Church in the morning (she's fine with this)
Drawing (she likes this one)
Choir (she's ok with this)

Overall, only piano would take her time for practicing, others are only for fun, no pressure at all.

To repair the relationship, I now try to not focus that much on academic and try to satisfy her wants such as buying her 跳繩 & fu 拉圈 (exactly the same as Ching Ching, like these 2 very much). Hope situation will change.

聽到佢d說話, 真係喊! 佢就加句, "你喊都唔會理你, 係你唔理我先!"

大宅

91#
發表於 10-3-8 22:40 |顯示全部帖子
Many thanks indeed to both! Yes, i agree that one of the major reasons is heavy study load. So, right now, these two weeks, I seldomly do revision with her at home as the tutorial centre has already done this (e.g. pre-dictation). I did keep on reading story books for her before sleep but usually she fells asleep easily as she is too tired.

If ten o'clock is too late for sleep, when do your kids go to bed? I used to have timetable for her but right now without the maid and I rely on bobo, difficult to implement as I can't push bobo to have dinner early. Bobo is also hard in helping me in taking care her.

Re heima's suggestion, we (I, hubby and bobo) think that going to tutorial centre is still necessary for her as she is very 唔遵心 if stays at home. Recall 由細到大, 你地見佢都係唔定! Also, one key point, the centre is very familar with the school's requirement and approach and right now many schoolmates join recently!

Having said that, relationship for these two weeks have improved a bit. Thanks for your advices.

Let's talk something happy:

I have chosen a maid yesterday, Indonesian, worked in HK for 2 years, currently taking care of 2 kids at 7 and 2. Not really an ideal one but i have already approached 5 agents and wait for 2 weeks. Can't wait anymore!

What's your Easter plan? Going trip? Yiu Yiu requests for "Cheung Loong" and I'm searching info.

大宅

92#
發表於 10-3-9 22:33 |顯示全部帖子
Re sleep, as very cold these 2 nights, I also ask her to go to bed before 930, without practicing the piano.....

Re maid, when finish contract, she would like to go back home for 1 month, expected to join us in May. While agent said try to convince her not back home but hubby and I don't want her to have home sick and we want her to do the job happily. 情願捱多陣!

Re Easter plan, wah 16 people, such a big family!

Re summer plan, many friends recommend and plan about 世博 in 上海.

原帖由 Hei001 於 10-3-9 21:58 發表
cyma,
很高興聽到妳們的關係有所改善.開心返啦!
我現在仍keep住他們9pm上床,最遲也不會超過9:30pm.我覺得睡眠對小孩子來說十分重要,所以當到了睡眠時間,便會把其他東西放低.
同意benben講法,請工人真係講 ...

大宅

93#
發表於 10-3-10 19:42 |顯示全部帖子
Yiu Yiu had also seen 喜羊羊電影 in CNY and she also loved it very much. While I have bought her comics, I don't know if there is any 喜羊羊 book. Where to buy? Also, do u know if there is any DVD? I have bought some "copied version" but the quality is not that good. As she likes this very much, I want to buy the original for her. I like 喜羊羊 DVD because it's in Putunghua.

原帖由 benben 於 10-3-10 16:53 發表
Yes. Agree. Sleeping is very important to kids. I will force my gal to sleep in between 9:30-10:00. Once she jump into her bed. she can sleep in one minute.

while my boy is pm class, so i can enjoy p ...

大宅

94#
發表於 10-3-10 19:47 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, i think it will be quite crowded as this is an international function but a few friends said that it's necessary as 通識. I haven't decided yet.

By the way, I'm old, sometimes, cannot afford "sunshine"!!!

原帖由 benben 於 10-3-10 16:53 發表
cyma - 世博....會唔會好多人架? Summer. . . . I want to go to somewhere with sunshine and beaches.

大宅

95#
發表於 10-3-11 21:51 |顯示全部帖子
last year, been to 懇丁, quite good, leisure and eating, and the Kid's Hotel suits the kids well! Even i'm happy with the cartoon characters!

原帖由 Hei001 於 10-3-10 21:25 發表
benben,
我都想陽光海灘,prefer 海南島/懇丁. ...

大宅

96#
發表於 10-3-11 21:54 |顯示全部帖子
Yesterday morning, still planning for Easter Trip, thought about Thailand as not expensive with eating and swimming. Luckily, not enrolled yet. This afternoon, confirmed Taipei.

Benben, see u there!

大宅

97#
發表於 10-3-12 21:57 |顯示全部帖子
My schedule:

1 Apr 11:30 am departure
4 Apr 6:30 pm arrival

any link for babyboss?

原帖由 benben 於 10-3-12 11:34 發表
cyma

Taipei. the same? Good. Details please.

My schedule (CI airline):
1 April 1.25pm - 3.05pm
5 Apri 2.30pm - 4:15pm

We may meet somewhere and play together, say @ babyboss!!

heima
s ...

大宅

98#
發表於 10-3-12 21:59 |顯示全部帖子
hey, I checked with several big book stores. It's very easy to buy the books/comics but difficult to find any DVDs!

原帖由 benben 於 10-3-11 09:58 發表
係丫. 各大書局都有喜羊羊書, 7.11 有時都有架. e+ 出到 Book 3. 而new year套movie都另有書, 唔太多字, 有小小graphics, ok架.

if 買大陸書, 有1set set架, 仲平, 連埋 PTH DVD. 你去下 d 大6書店看看啦.

heima ...

大宅

99#
發表於 10-3-15 19:18 |顯示全部帖子
As hubby can't go trip this time, I can therefore join tour. It includes 六福村, 小人國文化歡樂世界, 故宮博物院, 博物館...etc.  One day free and Iplan to go to Book Store.

There are so many places, what will you choose?

By the way, have u applied Tai Entry Permit yet? Online application?

原帖由 benben 於 10-3-13 10:25 發表
cyma

Babyboss
http://www.babyboss.tw/ticket/

There are many places to go, I spent long long time to read thru' bk travel topics :

木柵動物園
http://www.zoo.gov.tw

六福村 - 玩機動遊戲
http:// ...

[ 本帖最後由 CheukYiuMame 於 10-3-15 19:34 編輯 ]

大宅

100#
發表於 10-3-15 19:30 |顯示全部帖子
Heima,
many thanks. In fact, I've been to Whampoa's 大眾書局 and they told me that 全線 out of stock.

Re 100 for 5, is that original version or copied version. I bought copied version from Jordan earlier 100 for 5 but the quality is not good, always 侄下侄下 and therefore I'm looking for original version.

原帖由 Hei001 於 10-3-13 22:39 發表
cyma,
我今天在新世紀廣場大眾書局見到喜洋洋dvd,價錢則忘記了. 妳可以問問店員,基本上只要有售dvd的書店,也會有喜洋洋的.
另,學生閣有一套五隻的喜洋洋dvd,售$100,如有興趣,我可以幫妳買.

大家有沒有看magic scho ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至