首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1158

1#
發表於 07-4-16 00:27 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 日本旅行有用連結 (又從新整理中...)

Dear Suz,

Would you also send me the details of how to get to Mother Farm? Will it open in July? Any idea?

Thanks.
Gordon_No_4

大宅

2#
發表於 07-4-16 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Suz,

Just sent my email address to you via PM. Many thanks.

Dear Adrianmama,

I have not confirmed itinery yet. Plan for 7-8 days in mid July. Want to go to Osaka and Tokyo. Want to try the Shinkansen. How about you? Book air tickets yet?

In fact, we went to Japan last summer but we joined tour. This time, we want to explore ourselves.

Gordon_No_4

大宅

3#
發表於 07-4-17 18:05 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Suz,

Got it already. Thanks a lot.

Dear Adrianmama,

OIC. You will go to Fuji. You mean Fuji Mt? or the theme park where Thomasland locates? I think boys like Adrian must like Thomasland.

This year, we plan to go Disneyland, Disneysea, USJ. Motherfarm is also attractive as it is educational. Which airline will you take? Seems Dragonair is the cheapest.
Gordon_No_4

大宅

4#
發表於 07-4-17 21:04 |顯示全部帖子

Adrianmama,

Thomasland is a must go for kids in the kinder. I can understand.

USJ is different from the other theme park. Bigger children will like USJ more. Being an adult, I like USJ more than Disneyland and Disneysea. Lots of visual effects, so thrilling and exciting...

Last year we joined tour. We could not play all the games in USJ as we had to leave early. So, this time we go by ourselves, we shall go early and leave late.

Gordon_No_4

首頁

尾頁

跳至