跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3341

1#
發表於 13-5-6 09:32 |顯示全部帖子
peachmossolb 發表於 13-5-6 08:52
冇騷擾人係唔關其他人事架.........不過如果做著呢D人既下屬或者同事... ...

AGREE! - I am quite unlucky cos I have had very negative experiences working with this bunch of my 同事 over 30/40 未談過戀愛. Usually they have some of the following characteristics:

1. Always stay in the office (even come back on weekends) BUT they are NOT efficient or smart at all.
OR
2. Very ambitious to prove to themselves that they still "own" something in their lives, i.e. the power to control others.
OR
3. Desperately wanting to show off to you (female married/have kids) that they lead a "better life" than you, e.g., telling you that they have more freedom with spending money, no need to take care of kids/husband. One of them even told me once that only "唔型" D女人才結婚 ....which means they see themselves as "好型"
OR
4. Have very poor communication skills with peers, e.g., show no respect towards others but they respect only the boss or those at a more senior level to them.
OR
5. Waste a lot of time/money buying many many things (but forgetting these things very quickly and buy again) - shopaholic!
OR
6. Very immature about male-female relationships (almost like a 10-yr-old) and so come up with very stupid comments on those colleagues who are married/in a relationship.

我 used to think 呢D人冇騷擾人 OK la ... BUT 做著呢D人既同事 is a different thing!

首頁

尾頁

跳至