首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3608

81#
發表於 07-4-17 18:16 |只看該作者

Re: 日本旅行有用連結 (又從新整理中...)

Gordon_No_4,

We will go to the theme park - Thomasland..

Actually, is USJ similar with other theme park ? We use the asiamile to redeem the cathy air tickets, so we are looking for hotels now...

大宅

積分: 1158

82#
發表於 07-4-17 21:04 |只看該作者

Adrianmama,

Thomasland is a must go for kids in the kinder. I can understand.

USJ is different from the other theme park. Bigger children will like USJ more. Being an adult, I like USJ more than Disneyland and Disneysea. Lots of visual effects, so thrilling and exciting...

Last year we joined tour. We could not play all the games in USJ as we had to leave early. So, this time we go by ourselves, we shall go early and leave late.
Gordon_No_4

男爵府

積分: 5251

83#
發表於 07-4-25 15:36 |只看該作者

suz, please kindly send the more details about Motherfarm to me at [email protected], thanks a lot!

複式洋房

積分: 427

84#
發表於 07-4-25 15:48 |只看該作者

Dear Suz

Would you please also PM me the details of Motherfarm? Will it still open in summer? How much time that you spent there?

Thanks in advance.

amazing9870
suz 寫道:
Adrian媽媽:

you can make your own way there --- there is a direct express train to sanakimachi station (where you can catch a shuttle bus to the farm) from shinjuku (every sat and sun only) --- 90mins train ride....can send you more details if you like ---- just been there with zandra during easter ---- strawberry picking, milking cows, piglet race, etc etc etc.... we had lots of fun.....and needless to say this is a whole day event. oh, and no need to book in advance, can buy ticket at entrance..........自由行ok..............suz

別墅

積分: 942

85#
發表於 07-5-1 22:17 |只看該作者

Suz

please help to send me more information on how to go to the farm

thanks

別墅

積分: 691

86#
發表於 07-5-27 23:37 |只看該作者

dear suz,
i am also planning to go to the motherfarm on july. would u pls pm me the details? & what time u catch the train from shinjuku to sanakimachi & what time u left? (cos i am now planning the schedule for my tour with my 17months baby)

thanks for your help!

民房

積分: 8

87#
發表於 07-5-28 22:59 |只看該作者

delete

大宅

積分: 1573

88#
發表於 07-5-28 23:03 |只看該作者

doris: we took the 7:30 train from shinjuku (sat), and left the farm at 4:30pm. leave me your email so that I can send you more info. (the file size is large, 5MB, so please leave an emaill address that can receive large mail) That place is really fun, but extremely tiring, so be prepared.

suz

doriswong 寫道:
dear suz,
i am also planning to go to the motherfarm on july. would u pls pm me the details? & what time u catch the train from shinjuku to sanakimachi & what time u left? (cos i am now planning the schedule for my tour with my 17months baby)

thanks for your help!

別墅

積分: 691

89#
發表於 07-5-29 12:15 |只看該作者

hi suz,
thanks for your inf.
my email address : [email protected]
u stayed so long time? i plan my schedule to leave there at around 1-2pm. is it enough?

suz 寫道:
doris: we took the 7:30 train from shinjuku (sat), and left the farm at 4:30pm. leave me your email so that I can send you more info. (the file size is large, 5MB, so please leave an emaill address that can receive large mail) That place is really fun, but extremely tiring, so be prepared.

suz

[quote]
doriswong 寫道:
dear suz,

thanks for your help!
[/quote]

大宅

90#
發表於 07-5-29 14:09 |只看該作者

email sent. no, 1 day is not enough in fact.
and it is a long trip - 2 hour journey from tokyo. so be prepared

大宅

積分: 1100

91#
發表於 07-6-3 01:06 |只看該作者

Sue,

麻煩您比啲Mother farm資料我, Thanks a lot..

e-mail: [email protected]

別墅

積分: 972

92#
發表於 07-6-7 01:00 |只看該作者

Dear Suz,

I am planning to go to Japan next month, can u please send me some information especially the mother farm you mentioned.
email: [email protected]

Thanks a lot :-P

大宅

積分: 2276

93#
發表於 07-6-7 23:55 |只看該作者

Sue,

麻煩您比啲Mother farm資料我, Thanks a lot..

e-mail: [email protected]

複式洋房

積分: 234

94#
發表於 07-6-17 11:34 |只看該作者

Dear Suz,

Would you pls also send me the information?
[email protected]

Thx v much.

suz 寫道:
Adrian媽媽:

you can make your own way there --- there is a direct express train to sanakimachi station (where you can catch a shuttle bus to the farm) from shinjuku (every sat and sun only) --- 90mins train ride....can send you more details if you like ---- just been there with zandra during easter ---- strawberry picking, milking cows, piglet race, etc etc etc.... we had lots of fun.....and needless to say this is a whole day event. oh, and no need to book in advance, can buy ticket at entrance..........自由行ok..............suz

別墅

積分: 959

95#
發表於 07-6-20 00:29 |只看該作者

Hi, would you please send the info about motherfarm to me. Many thanks as I will go to Japan in this July. Many thanks.

複式洋房

積分: 203

96#
發表於 07-6-20 12:40 |只看該作者

DEAR SUZ,
Please kindly send the information to me regarding mother farm. My email is [email protected]. Thanks a lot!
We are goind to bring 2 boys to go in july.
Where can we take the shuttle bus and do we need to book the ticket in advance?
Regards,
Yankeema

大宅

積分: 2819

畀面勳章

97#
發表於 07-6-28 18:49 |只看該作者

Dear SUZ,

Did you call to reserve seats on the bus? Its website said " 予約先: TEL. 0439(37)3211 "??

大宅

98#
發表於 07-6-29 14:49 |只看該作者

no I did not reserve seats. but I took the bus from Sanakimachi station. if you intend to get off at Kimitsu station 君津[馬尺] and take the FREE shuttle bus, you should call ahead to reserve seats at least 3 days in advance. they get filled very easily.

洋房

積分: 53

99#
發表於 07-6-30 09:31 |只看該作者

Hi

I tried to book shuttle bus by phone, but I cannot contact them for reservation of shuttle bus.
1666- 81- 3 - 0439373211. Is it corrected?
Help me pls!

大宅

100#
發表於 07-6-30 10:34 |只看該作者

ask hotel to help you book. they speak very little english.

首頁

尾頁

跳至