首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

81#
發表於 07-6-6 23:41 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有無mami 係美國生完後1-2月就帶bb返hk

3 cats,
要BB跟daddy 姓, 一定要有 marriage certificate, or 你嘅 ID 係已跟老公姓.. otherwise, 乜都冇時, 同只有mami info, BB係跟媽咪姓架.. 而家講"玩" 咩, 出世紙嚟架! 唔好信呀! BB一跟咗你姓就好麻煩, 有媽咪攪咗半年至改番爸爸個姓..

also, 你唔駛等 PCAP/白咭, 今日, 你帶passport 同 address proof, 同所有文件去 Ft Hamalton 夾 57街, brooklyn, WIC office (綠色"脹"篷) 去做WIC 已ok..

大宅

積分: 3764

82#
發表於 07-6-9 15:33 |只看該作者

3cats,

咁又唔係喎,我bb張 birth cert.都係得我個名,但係填form係你自己填,我都係填bb係跟 daddy姓既,佢地又無問喎,我都係5/29/07號攞咋,而家我同bb都返左香港3日喇...

nillie_mami,
唔係信唔信既問題,而家事實就係我同bb攞完,仲返左香港tim...

我mami寫左個blog比我呀,得閒黎睇下呀.....http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jamiequeenie/

大宅

積分: 2122

83#
發表於 07-6-9 19:51 |只看該作者

moondee:

你係邊個state生呀? 如果將出世紙無爸爸個名, 返香港讀書會唔會麻煩?

另外, 我想問你去左入境處攪左永久居民身份未呀? 係未依家只會批行街紙比bb? 要等7年先批永久居民身份呀?

咁你係咪去私家到幫bb打針呀?

別墅

積分: 781

84#
發表於 07-6-11 14:49 |只看該作者

I think it depends on the state too. I am in California (Bay Area) and we don't need to show any marriage certificate in the hospital at all. We just fill in the form with daddy and mommy's information and put down what the baby's name in the form so they will use that name in the birth cert. I think you can put whatever name you want for the baby but I guess if you plan to have some kind of immigration process and the baby cert only have the mom's name only, it may cause a bit more steps/reasons to do/explain.

e.g. If the bb's dad is US citizen, and bb's birth cert only have mommy's name... when mommy want to apply for US immigration (I-485 etc), normally you can show the bb birth cert as a good proof for real marriage... if the bb's birth cert only have mommy's name, you may have more explanation to do. It's not impossible but just may cause more works to do. So it depends on the situation.

P.S. I have a friend who gave birth to her daughter. Her baby use the baby's dad's last name on the birth cert but the mom and dad are not married. There is no problem at all. There are so many single mom or couples have babies without getting marry out there...

大宅

積分: 3764

85#
發表於 07-6-11 19:02 |只看該作者

3cats,
我係portland, oregon生既,至於讀書呢,應該無問題架,等我幫bb攞埋個香港身份先,不過我mom話bb而家係無3粒星既,等佢夠7歲就可以喇,因我同bb daddy都係香港人,我細佬都係咁架,佢係canada出世,都係返黎攞左個身份...但係呢,而家有乜唔同我就未知,我未同bb去攞,因為香港呢排天氣好差,等天氣好番d,我就會同bb去攞架喇,到時我攪完,再話你知呀.... :-P

我mami寫左個blog比我呀,得閒黎睇下呀.....http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jamiequeenie/

首頁

尾頁

跳至