less 15~20%
我們應該感恩 神的話語令人清醒

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

22#
發表於 04-3-2 12:08 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇網友比小朋友玩Thomas火車?

Have just received promotional leaflets from Stepping Stones.

All toys are now selling at 15%-50% off from 1-31 March. VIP members will get extra 5% off on top of discounted price.

However, this offers does not apply to DVD, VCD, VHS, CD and Thomas wooden series. :-( :-(

別墅

積分: 900

23#
發表於 04-3-3 04:12 |只看該作者

kittylock, 我都係佢地o既vip, 但有時佢地d貨比出面仲貴, 上次我同個外籍女士(我諗係老闆)傾開, 佢問我邊度平過佢.... 嘩~ 講o左咪好似叫佢通知人加番價....

THOMAS, 我有6~7隻DVD, 音樂CD有2隻, 差不多都在HMV同香港唱片度買, D款多過Stepping Stones, 而且香港唱片都幾平, 而且又可以儲印花, 不過Stepping Stones間中攪下d主題聚會, 4月3好似有thomas, 你會唔會去呀?
我們應該感恩 神的話語令人清醒

侯爵府

24#
發表於 04-3-3 13:59 |只看該作者

mjzz,

I also found the goods selling at Stepping Stones is a bit more expensive than others. Especially the Thomas DVD.

I have 5 Thomas DVD bougth at HMV with price ranged from $130 to $180 and 1 Thomas CD.

My boy (now aged 2 yrs 7 mth) like Thomas and his friends very much. His most favorite one is Bertie.

I do not know there's a Thomas 主題聚會 at Apr 3, can you pls tell me some more e.g. time and venue?

大宅

積分: 4143

25#
發表於 04-3-3 15:39 |只看該作者

....唔好意思,我路過架咋!我女女都好鐘意Thomas...

我岩岩去過Stepping Stones,見佢地話個[size=small]Thomas & Friends FREE PARTY 係係 4 月3 日 (Sat.) , 分2 個時段:2:30pm & 4:30pm
(* Drop in sessions from 2 to 8 yrs. old)

當日 有party gift bags, engineer hat, story telling , songs & games....
  Love your family!

侯爵府

26#
發表於 04-3-3 19:28 |只看該作者

Thanks 瑩瑩!!

Think I will join the 4:30pm session la.

民房

積分: 133

27#
發表於 04-3-10 09:04 |只看該作者

Hi Kittylock,

My son who is 2.5-year old is also a fan of Thomas & Friends. May I know how to join the party? Call stepping stone and register as a member first?

We bought him a lot of die cast trains from Toyrus. He likes reading the books of Thomas & Friends much and play the corresponding activity books. Yes, the books are expensive but I don't mind buying books as long as he likes reading them. Learn from the other members that there are DVDs available in MHV which we bought for our son too. Interesting for the stories are somehow related to the story books.

I buy the books everywhere, namely Toyrus, Bookazine, 天地 and Sogo. Last Jan when I was in Bangkok, I bought some books too for prices are lower than in HK.

Tszfungma
Bonnie Cheng

侯爵府

28#
發表於 04-3-10 10:13 |只看該作者

Hi Tszfungma,

You may admit as Thomas Club members by completing an application form at Stepping Stones. Anyway, my little Kevin has already enrolled as Thomas Club members months ago but it seems meaningless because nothing special after joining.

btw, you may also join the Thomas function even if you're not their members. You just need to go to Stepping Stones shop at designated time before the fnction starts.

民房

29#
發表於 04-3-10 18:24 |只看該作者

Hi Kittylock & other members,

Thanks so much for the information. I called Stepping Stones already. I most probably will attend the 4:30 pm session.

Tszfungma
Bonnie Cheng

大宅

積分: 4143

30#
發表於 04-3-12 16:09 |只看該作者

THOMAS 迷,現集齊[size=small] 4 個任何木造火車系列條碼正本 + 收據副本,連同姓名,地址, 電話,可寄到"銅鑼灣希慎道 1 號 301 室",便可換取[size=small]神秘火車1 架(* 4 月15 號截止) :-P
  Love your family!

別墅

31#
發表於 04-3-30 02:23 |只看該作者

上星期去玩具反斗城, thomas有個書架, 內有好多不同thomas圖書, 有時間去睇睇~
我們應該感恩 神的話語令人清醒

大宅

積分: 2760

32#
發表於 04-3-30 16:06 |只看該作者

請問有無人知道邊度有細細粒鐵做O既THOMAS套裝火車仔買呀~? 一套大概要百多元果隻~? THANKS A LOT~!
[img align=left]http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Mice__/Mice__Drawing_prv.gif[/img] 不忍用杖打兒子的, 是恨惡他; 疼愛兒子的, 隨時管教~! ~ <箴言>

民房

33#
發表於 04-4-7 09:28 |只看該作者

For those kids who are fans of Thomas & Friends, don't miss the chance of the sale of Times. I was in the outlet in North Point. To my amazement, there are a lot of books of Thomas & Friends. Not only they offer 30%, also I can find some books which I have never seen elsewhere. Some are cheap as the original price is something like HK$32.5 and after 30% discount it is just HK$22.75. If interested, pls call Times to check.
Bonnie Cheng

別墅

34#
發表於 04-4-7 13:53 |只看該作者

Tszfungma 寫道:
For those kids who are fans of Thomas & Friends, don't miss the chance of the sale of Times. I was in the outlet in North Point. To my amazement, there are a lot of books of Thomas & Friends. Not only they offer 30%, also I can find some books which I have never seen elsewhere. Some are cheap as the original price is something like HK$32.5 and after 30% discount it is just HK$22.75. If interested, pls call Times to check.

可唔可以比詳細資料給我~ thx!!
我們應該感恩 神的話語令人清醒

民房

35#
發表於 04-4-8 18:55 |只看該作者

Pls see below info.

所有圖書$10起 All Books From $10

所有文具、精品七折﹗30% Discount on all Stationery, Gifts!

機會難逢,不容錯過﹗Please hurry, don't miss it!

地址﹕ 香港北角屈臣道2-8號海景大廈C座9樓
(炮台山地鐵站A出口,維多利中心對面)

Blk. C, 9/F Seaview Estate, 2-8 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong

Tel: 2504 2163
Bonnie Cheng
該用戶已被刪除

36#
發表於 04-4-9 22:52 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

別墅

37#
發表於 04-4-12 12:48 |只看該作者

thx~ Tszfungma
我們應該感恩 神的話語令人清醒

大宅

積分: 4408

38#
發表於 04-4-20 00:38 |只看該作者

Hi Tszfungma,

I just saw this topic yesterday and went there today but the outlet in North Point is already closed. They have another outlet in Tsimshatsui but when I call them, they said that Thomas books are only 10% off and it only applies to VIP. So, did you get 30% off Thomas books or other books?

Thanks,
matt_mami

民房

39#
發表於 04-4-21 09:13 |只看該作者

Hi Matt_Mami,

Yes, I did get 30% off from the outlet in North Point. A pity that special discount in the outlet lasted for a short period of time only. I am the VIP of Times and was in their TST branch on Mon. They only offer 30% to a small range of books (no Thomas) which do not interest me at all.

By the way, if you become a memeber of Bookazine by paying HK100.00, you can enjoy 20% of regular items. I bought a book of Thomas (almost a full collection of Thomas stories) and enjoyed 20% off. Original price is HK$150. You can find some quite a lot of Thomas books there too. Sogo and Uny sometimes offer good discount.

Hope the above can help.

Tszfungma

Bonnie Cheng

大宅

積分: 4408

40#
發表於 04-4-27 16:46 |只看該作者

Hi Tszfungma,

Thanks for your help. I was thinking of ordering from Yesasia.com because their price is the listed US price and there's free delivery. But if Bookazine has 20% off, then I will check their prices too.

matt_mami

首頁

尾頁

跳至