剛剛屋企人做左驗身, 但不包括講解報告, 請問有無醫學者幫手解釋下等我可以安心D:
1. The calcium score is zero; which implies no detectable plaque burden and very low [<5%] probability of significant coronary artery disease.
2. There is right dominant coronary pattern and normal coronary anatomy.
3. There is mild soft plaque noted at the ostium of the LAD, leading to about 50% luminal narrowing.
4. A tiny eccentric calcified plaque noted at the proximal segment of LCX, causing minimal [25%] luminal narrowing.
5. No ancillary finds of note.