We are expanding our project teams to serve our customers. The key role for this post is to
Discuss with customers to understand their daily operation workflow
Convert customer's requirements into operation objectives
Suggest a valid way to fulfill the requirements from our application ( like user manual flow) - training for our system will be provided
Documentation for all requirements and proposed solutions
Implement proposed solutions to fit customer requirements
Training for users for customer
1. Communication skills to understand real objectives under users expression
2. Analytic power to prioritize different requirements
3. Logical and creative mind to propose a solution
4. Ability to present your proposals to convince users to accept your proposal
5. Patience to train users to follow your proposed workflow
Any tertiary education ( no limit on Major)
1. Part time job ( 2 days per week including onsite customer's meeting / training, emailing, documentation and internal training ) ( work at home 70-80%)
2. Allow to work at night for documentation / proposal ( except customer meeting / internal training )
3. * Start on the mid of January 2019 ( late comer WILL NOT be considered )
4. Monthly income is HKD 9,000
Interested parties please send email to [email protected]
with your resume and reasons to apply.
As we accept serious candidates ONLY, please show that you are earnest in your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.