尾頁

別墅

積分: 660

4201#
發表於 18-11-9 19:58 |只看該作者
cutecutetown 發表於 18-11-7 18:51
Dear littlehoma,

我不太清楚,公家醫院就是有些莫名其妙的規定和限制。

Cutecutetown,謝謝你的回答。我相信「愛」能使人更強大、更堅強。一向怕做婦科檢查怕到死既我,能完成第一次IVF,真是奇蹟。走到這一刻,我要再進一步提升自己既能量。希望能迎接BB既來臨。

複式洋房

積分: 169

4202#
發表於 18-11-12 11:05 |只看該作者
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Hi cute cute down,
I’ve put 2 day 3 embryo on 7/11 morning. I’ve been trying to keep a relaxing mode, I felt I’m quite relaxed and happy as I’ve takne few days off from work. However, I might have been stressed subconsciously so my cold sore have re-occurred, outbreak again. I wonder if this will affect the embryo to grow or implant in my body? Also, I don’t have much feeling after transfer, is that normal? Would greatly appreciate your advise. Thanks!

男爵府

積分: 9159

4203#
發表於 18-11-13 07:48 |只看該作者
lolliepop01 發表於 18-11-12 11:05
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Hi cute cute down,

Hello lolliepop01,

You are right, cold sore could be a sign of stress, but it is not going to affect implantation.

It is normal if you don’t feel anything, you are not supposed to.

複式洋房

積分: 174

4204#
發表於 18-11-14 01:08 |只看該作者
HI Cutecutetown,
我30歲, 最近驗了輸卵管攝影, 顯示2條輸卵管都塞了(傷心了幾天),
婦科醫生叫我去做IVF, 寫了轉介信。
(之前照過去子宮超聲波-正常, 亦去過家計會驗過產前基本野-正常,
不過做過子宮頸電環切除手術, 每年檢查都冇事)。

做IVF 應該選擇香港, 但不知去初診邊間好?
見網上多是仁安或私人(例如寶德),價錢好像差不多
其實邊個醫生都經驗十足, 我覺得最重要醫生可以減輕我的憂慮和耐性
因為我知年紀好重要, 所以想呢個月尾決定, 唔想浪費時間

現在下一步不知怎樣, 想請教你意見,
另外想問30歲做IVF 成功率高唔高, 因為我見35歲就好難, 謝謝!!!

複式洋房

4205#
發表於 18-11-14 07:28 |只看該作者
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Thanks very much cutie cutie town! I also have a lot of discharge too, but it’s not smelly nor itchy. Is there something wrong in my body? Will it affect implantation? Sorry to ask these questions, I always have discharge, which western doctor said if it’s not smelly nor itchy don’t worry about it. But in Chinese doctor perspective,which means I’m “cool” and “wet” inside :( is that going to affect my ivf process?

男爵府

4206#
發表於 18-11-14 09:47 |只看該作者
oldma123 發表於 18-11-14 01:08
HI Cutecutetown,
我30歲, 最近驗了輸卵管攝影, 顯示2條輸卵管都塞了(傷心了幾天),
婦科醫生叫我去做IVF, ...

Hello oldma123,

「好彩」發現輸卵管塞了,雖然感覺不良好,但兩邊都塞了就不會左想右想,左試右試,因為一開始ivf就是幫助輸卵管塞了的人。
其他似乎一切正常,那麼成功機會是大的,尤其你只30歲,基本上任何一個中心都幫得到,成功率大的,早點開始做就早點懷孕了:)

男爵府

4207#
發表於 18-11-14 21:25 |只看該作者
lolliepop01 發表於 18-11-14 07:28
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Thanks very much cutie cutie town! I also have a lot of discharge too, but ...

Dear lolliepop01,
Any luteal support (e.g. Crinone, Endometrin) as vaginal suppository after embryo transfer? Make sure they got placed correctly and not “washed off”.
You are doing western medicine if you do ivf; most, if not all, Chinese medicine thinking doesn’t apply.

複式洋房

4208#
發表於 18-11-14 22:07 |只看該作者
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Dead cute cute town, yes I’m having the endometrin as support now. Haven’t stopped since the embryo has been transfer. I had 12 eggs taken out, 9 fertilised, they were all cultivate to day 3, I had 7 graded as 7/8, 1 graded 6/8, 1 graded as 5/8, I’ve put 2 day 3 embryo into my body. I’m thinking if I failed this time, shall I have some of the remaining embryos to blastocyst? It will give higher chance to implant? What would you recommend for my next time transfer. Thanks very much!! 🙏🏻

複式洋房

4209#
發表於 18-11-14 22:08 |只看該作者
回覆 lolliepop01 的帖子

Sorry typo, should be dear -.-“

複式洋房

4210#
發表於 18-11-15 11:54 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 oldma123 於 18-11-15 23:56 編輯

N/A

男爵府

4211#
發表於 18-11-15 18:39 |只看該作者
lolliepop01 發表於 18-11-14 22:07
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Dead cute cute town, yes I’m having the endometrin as support now. Haven ...

Dear lolliepop01,

I am not familiar with the embryo grading you quoted. Was your cycle done outside HK?

You may consider culturing the remaining embryos to blastocysts before transfer, which will shorten your time to pregnancy, but need to take a small risk of having no embryo for transfer. Also need to understand that a blastocyst gives you a higher chance of pregnancy, but still not 100%.

To be continued...

男爵府

4212#
發表於 18-11-15 18:44 |只看該作者
lolliepop01 發表於 18-11-14 22:07
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Dead cute cute town, yes I’m having the endometrin as support now. Haven ...

Continued from above:
I always want to grow embryos to blastocysts if you ask for recommendation. To take a less aggressive approach, thaw 3 embryos (all of grade 7/8, I assume the first number is cell-number, the 2nd number refers to a quality grading) and culture. I bet 1 of the 3 will become a blastocyst, transfer that one. If you have 3 blasts, transfer 1 and freeze 2; if you have 2, transfer 1 or 2 will be your decision to make. If none, you still got 4 of lesser grading to do the same blastocyst culture next time.

As each FET takes approximately 2 months, you either bingo in 2 months, or restart an IVF within a reasonable time. No time wasted.

Of course, you may still bingo in a few days. Then all the above will be considered much later. Good luck!

複式洋房

4213#
發表於 18-11-15 19:46 |只看該作者
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Dear cute cute town, thanks for your prompt reply.
I’ve acrually done it in hk yan on hospital (tst), they only gave me the grading where 8 is the highest mark, so I got 7points out of 8, they didn’t tell me any of those BBC or BC or AB, they just said 8 was full mark and I forgot if 3 was the lowest. So I had 7 x day 3 frozen embryos with 7 points, 1 x day 3 embryo with 6 points and 1 x day 3 embryo with 5 points. I’ve already used up to 2 out of 7 better grades (aka 7/8), so are you suggesting I shall have the remaining embryos culture to blasts, or selectively pick remaining 5 x day 3 of 7 points to blasts or the ones with lower grades? Why does blasts have a higher chance of pregnancy? Is it because it has formed to the maximum cell before implantation? If blasts didn’t bingo, it means the reason for not getting pregnant is due to implantation process? Any other reasons? I’ve done ultrasound checking, no Fallopian tubes are block or have any “sek yolk”. I look forward to your recommendation.

複式洋房

4214#
發表於 18-11-15 19:50 |只看該作者
回覆 lolliepop01 的帖子

Continue to the above...
When I had the transfer, they said both embryo has merged according to the time so as to day 4 when they defrost it. Even though both were considered growing at a similar speed, one was slightly slower, they explain it really depends on the embryo itself if they merge together to form a circle or something. Does that mean it has nothing to do with my body! Like the uterus environment? I reckon the lab condition would be better than my body condition, so I kinda align to your thinking that I favour to move forward to blasts. Also, if all the embryos end up not meeting blasts, does that mean even they are in my body, it will fail too. 5$/‘ma!

男爵府

積分: 6045

4215#
發表於 18-11-15 23:29 |只看該作者
tempbabykingdom 發表於 18-11-8 13:39
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

Hi CuteCuteTown,

公家症係day 2至少有6個胚胎時先會俾你選擇做囊胚,聽講座時係有講

有胚胎放至少有個機會,好過完全無胎放

佢哋認為子宮環境比實驗室好,喺實驗室去唔到囊胚嘅胚胎,喺子宮內未必生長唔到

複式洋房

4216#
發表於 18-11-15 23:55 |只看該作者
回覆 cutecutetown 的帖子

非常感謝 cutecutetown的解答!! 現在我清楚方向!!

我睇了不少IVF資料,想請教你幾個題:

1)

做IVF 開頭要打針約一星期,可以自己打或去診所打

想問打針是不是要早上打, 可以下午或晚上打?

因為如果可以下午打,我可以就到時間去診所打。(自己不敢落手)

2)

好似如果揀醫院私症好似只可以早上?

3)

威爾斯(私症) 和仁安/私人價格上是不是差不多?

4)

想問一問如果你會推薦去邊間?

謝謝!!!!

大宅

積分: 1554

4217#
發表於 18-11-16 13:08 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 baby-pig 於 18-11-16 16:57 編輯

Dear Cutecutetown,
I am 44 and did ivf last month.
Total egg retrieved is 18,
But only 15 is mature.
Among them, only 11 fertilized after ICSI.
And than they all cultivated till day 5 cause I not feel very comfortable doing et at that time.
Finally, only two embryo left for frozen.
Sperm of my husband is also not very good, morphology is <1%.
1. Do you think the general egg quality of this batch is bad?
Should I start another round first before put the frozen embryos back?
2. I injected 150 for 5 days and 200 for 4 days, Doctor said she will give me less injection next time, do you think it can help the egg quality?
3. Actually, I will do Fet next week, do you think I still have a chance this time?
I was quite disappointed after doctor told me only 2 can be frozen, but after reading your reply to other Jm, I do feel better cause your words really comfort us a lot.
Million thanks for your help!

Babypig

男爵府

4218#
發表於 18-11-16 19:55 |只看該作者
回覆 lolliepop01 的帖子

Dear lolliepop01,
Don't worry about the grading; generally speaking, you still have in storage 7 embryos, 5 of which got "better" grades and 2 were so-so.

In my previous reply, I suggested you to take a "less aggressive" approach, i.e. in your next FET cycle if you need it, thaw 3 of the better grades and culture these 3 to blastocysts. In other words, you should still have 4 in storage, 2 of the better grades and the 2 so-so grade. In the FET cycle with 3 better grades, I bet you hopefully will have 1 blastocyst; if that is the case, single transfer, one baby. If you have 2 blasts out of the 3, you decide if you want both into the womb or just one. Transferring two may get you twins (chance not sky high), transferring one and freeze the other is an option. If you have 3 blasts, transfer one and freeze the other 2. Now, there could be a chance that none of the 3 grow to blastocyst, then there will be no transfer. However, you have the 4 still in storage. Thaw all 4 in another FET cycle, grow them out to blastocyst again. Similar strategy.

If there is at least one "jewel" in these 7 embryos, you will know in at most 2 FET cycles; that is some 2-3 months worth of time. In doing so, you bingo within a reasonable time frame. If there is nothing good in among these 7 embryos, you also find out the truth and move on to another IVF cycle, not wasting time and emotion of helplessness.

It is the additional selection process by growing a day-3 embryo to blastocyst that gives you a better chance. Not all cleavage-stage embryos can grow to blasts; and even when they become blastocysts, they may or may not bingo. As you mentioned, the implantation process could be a reason. But why did it not implant? There is a good chance that it is chromosomally abnormal; aneuploidy (= having the wrong number of chromosomes) is usually the reason because as women age, the cell division machinery in the egg/embryo could be impaired. Of course there could be other reasons too, implantation requires both the embryo and the womb to communicate. I can't name all the reasons here because I try to keep this post simple.

Fallopian tube blockage won't affect implantation in an IVF setting. The tubes are not required; IVF is designed to overcome this problem.

"Sek yolk" or polyp may affect, but usually the doctor will recommend its removal if it will negatively impact on implantation.

Also replying your 2nd post here. I am an embryologist, so I tend to "blame" the embryo instead of your uterus; doctor may suggest otherwise in some circumstances when they suspect something from ultrasound. Likewise, they may also think the womb is better than culturing in the lab. To be fair, the lab can only be as good as the womb, unless the womb has issues (which can usually be identified by ultrasound). I am quite confident, but without proof because it is impossible, that if your embryo doesn't grow in my dish, it won't grow inside your uterus either. I was lucky to have friends and also worked in labs doing a lot of PGT-A cycles. These labs did PGT as a money-making business, but I personally do not recommend PGT-A (or PGS as previously called) for everyone.

Anyway, looking at the genetic results, most if not all embryos that did not grow to blasts were chromosomally abnormal. Those that became blasts could be normal, and they could be abnormal too. So, I interpret these results to 2 main implications:
1. If an embryo can't grow to blast, there is a super high chance it is chromosomally abnormal.
2. If I have a blastocyst, it has a fair chance of being normal, but there is also a chance for it to be abnormal, when I don't test it at all. This explains why some people transfer a blastocyst and bingo, while some don't bingo.

cutecutetown

男爵府

4219#
發表於 18-11-16 20:10 |只看該作者
super_cat 發表於 18-11-15 23:29
公家症係day 2至少有6個胚胎時先會俾你選擇做囊胚,聽講座時係有講

有胚胎放至少有個機會,好過完全無胎 ...

Hello super_cat,

乜政府醫院會硬性規定什麼時候給你選擇做囊胚的,我相信這只是一般情況下;如你堅持或有要求,應該有得傾啩!

至於有胚胎放至少有個機會....很多jm都是這樣想的。基本上我不反對,但花的是你自己的時間,一定要因情況而選擇,雖然胚胎確是屬於你的,但站在我們專業的角度,我都想你快點bingo,唔會給你一條黑路。

至於子宮環境是否真的比實驗室好...沒有証據去支持或推翻。但若是真的,那早點放回子宮的成功率是多少?

如上文我給另一jm的回覆,真的不能把所有情況都用同一方法處理。

男爵府

積分: 6045

4220#
發表於 18-11-16 20:18 |只看該作者
cutecutetown 發表於 18-11-16 20:10
Hello super_cat,

乜政府醫院會硬性規定什麼時候給你選擇做囊胚的,我相信這只是一般情況下;如你堅持或 ...

但政府就係咁,基本上似工廠咁流水作業,佢有個既定嘅流程跟住去做

day 2 時胚胎少過6個佢根本唔會俾選擇你培唔培養做囊胚,而係會即刻安排你放胎

所以.....就係咁,價錢平時一定有好多限制,唔會有度身訂造,亦唔係太人性化

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊