跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

發表於 11-6-1 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all US moms,
as you know, our peers Eris To ( bunny monkey) passed away weeks ago, her husband Leon Shu, and little Kaden needs our help.

If you have time, please sign up an account in facebook. and add me [email protected]
I will add you and send your name to Leon.
I need moms live in CA... mostly.. I need your input.

Eris just passed away, and Little Kaden is only 4. he is in his biggest lost at the moment. we need play date, and moral support for Leon.

I am chatting with Leon over every weekend.. and help that bereavement education will help him.

I need you to send me your email address. and facebook account user name.
It is urgent... and see how much you can help.. once a month, or every 2 months.!!

thank you very much.
Nillie

男爵府

發表於 11-6-2 21:27 |顯示全部帖子
My friends,
If you live in CA... and if you could help.. please contact me, or rose-mag or tomato..
please

we need your help to help our little Kaden whom is 4 years old boy to get thru this period.
I will ask Leon if he needs a God mother or God family to help with.. Kaden's grandma is very nice.. (Eris's mom), but, Kaden still need someone whom is close to his mother age.. with young children.. not selfish.. that can also take care of Kaden.. may be once a month, or every 2 months..
for support..
If anyone can also do bed time story over the phone at CA?
anyone likes to go to park?

Leon and Kaden lives at bay side.
we need your help!

複式洋房

積分: 309

發表於 11-6-4 05:18 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Nillie_Mami 的帖子

Nillie,
我一路都有留意注妳講嘅消息,我晤知我有咩可以幫到手,我住San Jose有個一歲幾囡囡,不過我跟老公嚟咗美國住都係一年,我又未有車牌!!!我好想幫到手...但我係一個新手媽咪而且又未熟識依度嘅教育.雖然我知我可能冇咩現在可以幫到手!但我希望妳都帶個訊息比Leon和他仔仔,就算我和他們不相識但我都真心支持他們,而且他日我地可能會有機會認識!!

BTW 我會PM我user name add妳facebook.

洋房

積分: 61

發表於 11-6-6 17:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Nillie,

我和其餘兩位媽媽3年前在BK認識了Eris,之後我們一直都有聯絡還成為了好朋友。在Eris病的日子,我們一直也有探望,現在跟auntie和Leon也還有聯絡。其實我已經很久沒有登入BK,知道Eris一直还有登入,好想看看,就看见你的帖子。請放心,有需要我們一定會幫忙,聚會也會帶小Kaden。

Maggie

男爵府

發表於 11-6-6 21:06 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Maggie, Kelly Icy,
last week, it was Kaden's pre-K graduation. He did very good that day, but by the end of the celebration, he ran away and hide himself at a corner, and did not want Leon to see him crying, we all heart broken for this 4 years old boy..
he needs an auntie, to help him.. to cope with his lost.
I was crying when I chatted with Leon yesterday. As, I am too far away, and i could not do anything.

Dear Maggie,
I believe that Kaden needs home visit.

Also, babytomato, Mag-rose are involved as well. Leon added them to the facebook list.
We need to make sure that Kaden's K registration is done, also for his immunization up to date..
that will be the key point we can help. Also, play date for Kaden.
Story time, and outdoor activity.

Eris is my buddy for several years. As I had 2 stroke (well.. 2 stroke.. not once), we have been supporting each other over period of time.

I feel really sad, and a big lost for myself.. she is just someone whom can understand me.

Nillie

男爵府

發表於 11-6-7 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_176341789088516

Facebook 分享小組... 希望大家同心協力, 幫Kaden and Leon (daddy) 走出陰霾....

男爵府

發表於 11-6-7 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Kelly,
太多人同你user name 一樣, can you add me instead..

[email protected]
User name. : Nillie Lau

男爵府

發表於 11-6-7 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
Please ... Every body, after you add me, I will link u to the fb group, or you can go direct to join the group... I make it open for this 2 weeks, then it will be a close forum, by that time, you need to ask me to authorize u to join. Because I want to keep the privacy for Leon and Kaden.

複式洋房

積分: 309

發表於 11-6-7 14:39 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Nillie_Mami 的帖子

Nillie,
我試add但add晤到妳呀!妳再試下add我.
user name : Kelly Chan
[email protected]

男爵府

發表於 11-6-7 21:24 |顯示全部帖子
I got the wrong email.. this why... now I added you to my list.. and once you accept me, i will put you into the group..
Thanks for helping.. Kelly

複式洋房

積分: 122

發表於 11-7-8 03:22 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Nillie_Mami 的帖子

Hi Nillie,

Even though I am not living in CA, but I am so sorry to hear about this news, I don't know what I can do, but I will pray for them.

BTW, I can't find or add your facebook account at all, if you have time, you can add me to your list email address as [email protected]

Take care!
Mandy

男爵府

發表於 11-7-10 10:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Mandy,
May be because we are not at public search. I couldn't find u either. I have change my setting. Pls try my account. Nillie Lau.

洋房

積分: 53

發表於 12-6-30 01:54 |顯示全部帖子
剛剛睇到,雖然過咗成年,不過如有需要,可pm我或加我fb,我住南加州。

首頁

尾頁

跳至