首頁

尾頁

珍珠宮

積分: 35884

1#
發表於 11-7-19 12:43 |只看該作者
Responding to quote from sshoi
“2. 「歡迎大家來到教會參加崇拜..」「你最近有無返教會呀﹖」
....教會呢個詞在聖經出現大約114次(視乎譯本)﹐而呢個詞指向一個地方或一個建築物嘅次數係零﹐所以根本唔應該有所謂「去教會、返教會」﹐極其量只能夠話去教堂、返教堂。教會真正所指係信徒嘅群體(林前1:2)。”

在教會聽到/看到的謬誤
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/foru ... &fromuid=476619

I think you are mostly right, sshoi and I will add a few thoughts to it.

Organizations are not churches. Churches are not organizations or entities like a business or club. Those are man-made characteristics for man-made groups. The church, however, is determined solely by God. The church is the “called out”, the “saved”. The saved are added to the church by God. (Acts 2:47) It is never man-made. Churches in the bible are said to have “fear” (Acts 5:11), to pray (Acts 12:5), be taught (Acts 11:26). An organization or entity does not feel emotions, only individuals. It cannot pray or be taught. And I don’t see anywhere in the bible where church refers to an organization or group entity other than a group of individual believers.

to be continued . . .
Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own  ~ H. Jackson Brown

珍珠宮

2#
發表於 11-7-19 12:44 |只看該作者
I also believe that “church building” is an incorrect usage, but hard to get around. From what I have seen in the bible, the church does not own property other than an individual Christian owns property and they are part of the universal church. So it is also improper to say “church building” when referring to a piece of property owned by an organization going under the name of “such and such church” because an organization cannot be the church.

Church is defined as people who commit themselves to following Christ as their Lord and Savior. They are added to the church by God because the person makes Jesus their king. If He is their king, then He will dwell in their hearts and that will be His kingdom. Put that together with other Christians and you have the Kingdom of God. That is the same thing as the church of God.

to be continued . . .
Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own  ~ H. Jackson Brown

珍珠宮

3#
發表於 11-7-19 12:45 |只看該作者
It might concern some that we cannot “see” and “know” who is the church and who is not, but Jesus knows those who are His sheep. Because of God, we can be saved no matter what. The most important consideration for us as individuals is not whether someone else is truly a member of the true church, but whether we are truly a member of the true church. We need to daily examine ourselves and our ‘walk’ with God. This means we should ask ourselves, “Do I seek God’s will in my whole entire life and every decision I make?” Also, “Do I rely upon the Holy Spirit?” If you rely on the Holy Spirit, you will rely upon His word, the Bible, because that is the sword of the Holy Spirit. It is also what saves us. It contains the will of God as ordained by God.

Then we can say, “What do I care what man may do to me? Who is able to prevent us? If God be for us who can be against us? (Romans 8:31) And any person who is willing to seek God’s will is going to find it and be saved. Do not be concerned about these things. And if there be anything else to be concerned with, God will lead us to victory. In the end, we will see what work was destroyed by the fire of God’s judgment and what work goes on forever.

I hope this is helpful.

KNT

首頁

尾頁

跳至