跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 872

1#
發表於 06-1-13 09:38 |只看該作者

Baby feeding and sleeping timetable

My baby has become increasingly difficult to settle to sleep at nite and I am in desparate need of introducing a routine for him. Can other July Mamas share with me daily feeding, sleeping and play time of their babies? Many, many thanks.

大宅

積分: 2065

2#
發表於 06-1-13 14:07 |只看該作者

Re: Baby feeding and sleeping timetable

feeding time :
1930-1945
2330-2345

我個女基本上餐與餐之間都會

別墅

積分: 872

3#
發表於 06-1-13 14:51 |只看該作者

rifca,

no, that's helpful.

My son sometimes has 2 naps and sometimes 3 naps. There use to be some pattern in his naps but recently the pattern seems to have disappeared and he is very unsettled in the evening difficult to put to sleep.

he is also becoming increasingly heavy to cuddle to sleep as he takes a long time to fall asleep. :-( :-( :-(

大宅

積分: 2065

4#
發表於 06-1-13 16:07 |只看該作者

我之前都成日想佢

大宅

積分: 1933

5#
發表於 06-1-18 13:43 |只看該作者

but how about sleeping during midnight?? my baby always woke up a few times at night (sometimes we need to "um" her for half an hour so that she could sleep again) and we really feel very tired and sleepy.....
[img align=left]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/siuchuchu/BB3.gif[/img] My "小肥"

別墅

積分: 988

6#
發表於 06-1-18 16:15 |只看該作者

cartoon9 and auwaisan,

I had the same experience before - my baby needed me to "um" before he will sleep, and because he is so heavy (21 lbs now) and the habit of wanting someone to "um" just got worse and worse (he would wake up twice in the night and cry for someone to hold him even though he was very sleepy), I had to train him very strictly - no cuddling or rocking before sleeping throughout the day for 3 days and nights.
The first two days he cried a lot cos nobody rocked him anymore, but starting from Day 3, he slept by himself. Now he goes to bed and the most we need to do is to let him listen to some music and sing him a song whilst he lays in bed before he falls asleep by himself. You can try that, but be prepared that your baby will cry a lot for the first few days/week...
Alex is a miracle from God!Hallelujah!

首頁

尾頁

跳至